은총증언

Vatican II 에 관한 교황님의 마지막 교훈 말씀

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 MarysTouch
댓글 49건 조회 3,262회 작성일 13-02-18 16:58

본문

IMG_8937.jpg

교황청 소속 방송국인 Radio Vatican에서는  지난 2월 14일, 은퇴를 2주 앞두신 베네딕도 16세 교황님께서 로마대교구 성직자들과의 모임에서 제2차 바티칸 공의회에 관해 말씀하신 내용을 영문으로 번역하여 인터넷에 올렸습니다.  그 내용이 상당히 길어서 맨 마지막의 가장 중요한 결론 부분만을 한국어로 번역하였습니다.  전체 내용을 보기 원하시는 분들을 위하여 한글번역문 뒤에 그 영어전문을 첨부합니다.    

— Mary’s Touch By Mail, Oregon, USA, 2013년 2월 18일

Benedictus2.jpg

(번 역 문)

(번역자 주:  괄호 안의 언급들은 본문의 이해를 돕기 위하여 번역자가 추가한 것입니다.)

교부들의 공의회,참된 공의회가 있었습니다.  그러나 동시에 미디어 (즉 진보적이며 현대주의적인 신학자들을 지지하는 신문, 라디오, 텔레비젼 등의 대중 전달 매체에서 실제의 공의회를 부정확하게 이해하고 왜곡되게 전한 허상의) 공의회가 있었습니다.  그것(미디어 공의회)은 그 자체만으로 거의 하나의 독자적인 공의회를 이룰 정도였으며, 세상 사람들은 그 미디어의 소식을 통해서 “공의회”를 인지하였습니다.  그리하여 효과적이며 신속하게 대중에게 전해지는 공의회는 미디어 공의회였지, 교부들의 공의회는 아니었습니다.  그러는 동안 교부들의 공의회는 신앙 안에서 서서히 발전하였습니다.  그것은 지성 (즉 진리에 대한 올바른 분별)을 추구하며, 현 시기에 주시는 하느님의 징표들을 이해하려고 노력하며, 현 시대와 미래의 시대에 적합한 단어들을 발견해야 한다는 하느님께로부터의 촉구와 도전에 응답하려고 노력하는 신앙의 공의회였습니다.  그리하여, 전체 공의회가 지성을 추구하는 신앙 안에서 활동하는 동안, 언론인들이 전하는 공의회는 당연히 신앙의 세계가 아니라 신앙 밖에 존재하며 성서의 내용을 다르게 해석하는 현대 미디아의 범주 안에 존재하며 활동하였습니다.  그것은 정치적인 계산과 관찰을 사고와 판단의 기준으로 하고 있었습니다.   

미디아는 공의회를 교회 내의 여러 가지 다른 흐름들 사이에서 일어나는 권력투쟁장으로 인식하였습니다.  미디아에서는 자신들의 활동영역에 가장 익숙한 쪽의 편을 들 것임이 명백하였습니다.  (예를 들면) 교회의 권한을 분산하여 주교들의 권한을 강화하며, “하느님의 백성”이라는 성서의 말씀을 인용하면서 백성들, 즉 평신도에로 권한이 이전되는 것을 추구하는 이들이 있었습니다.  다음과 같은 3중의 논점이 있었습니다.  즉, (1) 교황의 권한에 대하여, (2) 그 권한을 주교들에게로 이전해야 하며, (3) 그 다음에는 모든 이들에게로 이전해야 한다고 하는, 말하자면 대중 주권설의 주장이었습니다.  당연히, 그들 (미디아)은 이것이 승인되고, 선포되고, 실천되어야 할 과제라고 생각하였습니다.  

이러한 주장들은 전례에도 영향을 미쳤습니다.  신앙의 행위로서의 전례에 대한 관심은 없고,  그 대신 전례라는 것은 쉽게 이해할 수 있어야 하며, 공동체 내의 활동과 유사해야 하고, 세속적 것들과 비슷해야 한다고 생각하였습니다.  그리고 역사적인 일들에 근거를 둔 주장도 있었다는 것을 우리는 알고 있습니다.  즉 “성성(聖性)이라는 것은 고대종교, 특히 구약성서로부터 유래하는 개념이며, 신약성서에서 유일하게 중요시되는 것은 오로지 그리스도께서 바깥에서, 즉 (예루살렘의) 성문 밖에서, 다시 말하자면 바깥 세상 즉 세속에서 죽으셨다는 사실이다,”라고 그들은 말합니다 . 성스러움의 개념은 흠숭의 전례 중에서조차 세속적인 의미로 격하되었으며, 흠숭이란 참된 흠숭(숭배)을 뜻하는 것이 아니라 사람들을 함께 모이게 하는 행위, 즉 공동의 참여와 참여의 행동을 뜻하는 것이라고 말합니다.  그리하여 이러한 공의회 개념에 대한 왜곡과 격하는 전례 개정을 시행하는 과정에 매우 나쁜 영향을 미쳤습니다.   그것은 공의회의 주요 신앙적 시야 밖에서의 시야로부터 생성된 것이었습니다.   이러한 일은 성서에 관해서도 일어났습니다.  즉 성서는 역사에 관한 책에 불과하므로, 역사적인 관점에서만 다루어져야 하며 다른 어떤 관점으로도 다루어져서는 안 된다는 주장입니다.  

그리고 우리는 이 미디아의 공의회가 모든 이들에게 쉽게 다가간다는 점도 알고 있습니다.  그래서 그 더 영향력이 크며, 더 효율적인 미디아의 공의회가 결과적으로 수많은 참사들, 수많은 문제들, 수많은 불행들을 초래하였습니다.  실제로, 신학교들이 문을 닫았으며, 수도원들이 문을 닫았으며, 전례는 하찮은 것으로 격하되었습니다. . .   

그리고 참된 공의회는 (그 내용과 목적의) 실현화를 위하여 또 올바로 이해되도록 하기 위하여 많은 애를 썼습니다.  그러나 유사(類似) 공의회실제의 공의회보다 힘이 더 셌습니다.  그러나 참된 공의회의 실제의 힘은 그대로 존재하고 있었고 그 힘이 서서히 드러나고 있습니다.  그리고 교회의 참된 개혁과 참된 쇄신을 실현할 수 있는 강력한 힘으로 성장되고 있습니다.

나의 판단으로는, 공의회 후 지난 50년 동안 이 허상의 유사 공의회가 어떻게 무너져 오고 있으며 또 (많은 이들의) 관심을 잃어가고 있으며, 반면 참된 공의회는 그 지니고 있는 모든 영적 힘을 다하여 다시 일어나고 있음을 우리가 목격하고 있는 것으로 보입니다.  이 신앙의 해에 그리고 이 신앙의 해로부터 성령의 힘으로 참된 공의회가 더 잘 알려지고 현실화되며 교회가 참으로 쇄신되도록 일하는 것이 우리들에게 맡겨진 사명입니다.  우리는 주님께서 우리를 도와주실 것이라고 희망합니다.  

나는 기도의 생활로 은퇴하여 여러 분과 항상 함께 할 것입니다.  우리는 다같이 확신 안에서 주님과 함께 앞으로 나아갈 것입니다.  주님께서는 승리하십니다.  감사합니다.

베네딕도 16세
로마 성직자들과의 만남에서
2013년 2월 14일

Radio_Vatican.jpg

2013-02-14 16:51:32

Pope Benedict's last great master class:
Vatican II, as I saw it [full text]

(Vatican Radio) Pope Benedict XVI has met parish priests and clergy of the Diocese of Rome in the Paul VI Hall at the Vatican. Led by Cardinal Vicar Agostino Vallini and auxiliary bishops, they greeted Benedict XVI with great affection and prolonged applause. Emer McCarthy reports:

The reform of the liturgy, the question of ecclesiology left wide open since Vatican I, Revelation and how we communicate it to the modern word, ecumenism and our relations with other religions but most importantly what it was really like being at the heart of the Second Vatican Council.

Despite beginning with an apology for his age and how he was unable to prepare a ‘great’ discourse, Pope Benedict held the priests of Rome captive for 46 minutes on Thursday in an unscripted speech or chat as he termed it - on the Great Ecumenical council which he attended first as a special advisor to Cardinal Frings of Cologne, and then in his own right as a theological expert.

It was a sort of master class by a renowned professor and perhaps one of the last great witnesses of the Council. Pope Benedict’s voice was clear and strong as spoke of the great Constitutions that emerged from years of work by the Council Fathers. He spoke of the hope and enthusiasm of those attending that the Vatican Council, that it would lead to a reform and renewal in the Church.

He spoke of the many heated discussions over the liturgy, Paul VI’s intervention in the debate over Revelation and the hermeneutic of Scriptural tradition of how he gave Council father’s 14 formulas from which to choose to complete their document.

Benedict XVI spoke of how the horrors of the holocaust prompted wider reflection on the Catholic Churches relations with other Christian traditions and the ancient people of Israel and of the input of Council fathers from the Americas and Asia in discussions on religious liberty and interfaith dialogue.But little of this he said, filtered through at the time: "The world interpreted the Council through the eyes of the media instead of seeing the true Council of the Fathers and their key vision of faith". "The journalists’interpretation of the Council was political", he continued, and as a result Council was often trivialised with disastrous consequences for the Church: "Seminaries were closed, convents were closedthe virtual Council was stronger than the real Council".However concluded Pope Benedict, with asmile of hope for his priests "50 years later, the strength of the real Council has been revealed. Our task for the Year of Faith is to bring the real Second Vatican Council to life."

Below a Vatican Radio translation of the transcription of Pope Benedict's address"It is a special and providential gift - began the Pope - that, before leaving the Petrine ministry, I can once again meet my clergy, the clergy of Rome.It' s always a great joy to see how the Church lives, and how in Rome, the Church is alive: there are pastors who in the spirit of the supreme Shepherd, guide the flock of Christ". "It is a truly Catholic and universal clergy, - he added - and is part of the essence of the Church of Rome itself, to reflect the universality, the catholicity of all nations, of all races, of all cultures".

"At the same time I am very grateful to the Cardinal Vicar who is helping to reawaken, to rediscover the vocations in Rome itself, because if on the one hand Rome is the city of universality, it must be also a city with its own strong, robust faith, from which vocations are also born. And I am convinced that with the help of the Lord we can find the vocations He Himself gifts us, guide them, help them to develop and thus help the work in the vineyard of the Lord. "

"Today - continued the Pope - you have confessed the Creed before the Tomb of St. Peter: in the Year of the Faith, I see this as a very appropriate, perhaps even necessary, act, that the clergy of Rome meet at the Tomb of the Apostle of which the Lord said, 'to you I entrust my Church. Upon you I build my Church’. Before the Lord, together with Peter, you have confessed: 'you are Christ, the Son of the living God.' Thus the Church grows: together with Peter, confessing Christ, following Christ. And we do this always. I am very grateful for your prayers that I have felt - as I said Wednesday - almost physically. Though I am now retiring to a life of prayer, I will always be close to all you and I am sure all of you will be close to me, even though I remain hidden to the world. "

"For today, given the conditions of my age - he said - I could not prepare a great, real address, as one might expect, but rather I thought of chatting about the Second Vatican Council, as I saw it".

The Pope began with an anecdote: "In 1959 I was appointed professor at the University of Bonn, which is attended by students, seminarians of the diocese of Cologne and other surrounding dioceses. So, I came into contact with the Cardinal of Cologne, Cardinal Frings. Cardinal Siri of Genoa, - I think it was in 1961 - had organized a series of conferences with several cardinals in Europe, and the Council had invited the archbishop of Cologne to hold a conference, entitled: "The Council and the world of modern thought." The Cardinal invited me - the youngest of the professors - to write a project; he liked the project and proposed this text, as I had written it to the public, in Genoa".

"Shortly after - he continued - Pope John invited him to come [to Rome ed] and he was afraid he had perhaps said maybe something incorrect, false and that he had been asked to come for a reprimand, perhaps even to deprive him of his red hat ... (priests laughing) Yes ... when his secretary dressed him for the audience, he said: 'Perhaps now I will be wearing this stuff for the last time... (the priests laugh). Then he went in. Pope John came towards him and hugged him, saying, 'Thank you, Your Eminence, you said things I have wanted to say, but I had not found the words to say' ... (the priests laugh, applaud) Thus, the Cardinal knew he was on the right track, and I was invited to accompany him to the Council, first as his personal advisor, then - in the first period, perhaps in November '62 I was also appointed as an official perito [expert-ed] for the Council".

Benedict XVI continued: "So, we went to the Council not only with joy, but with enthusiasm. The expectation was incredible. We hoped that everything would be renewed, that a new Pentecost really would come, a new era of the Church, because the Church was not robust enough at that time: the Sunday practice was still good, even vocations to the priesthood and religious life were already somewhat fewer, but still sufficient. But nevertheless, there was the feeling that the Church was going on, but getting smaller, that somehow it seemed like a reality of the past and not the bearer of the future. And now, we hoped that this relationship would be renewed, changed, that the Church would once again source of strength for today and tomorrow.

"The Pope then recalled how they saw "that the relationship between the Church and the modern period was one of some ‘contrasts’ from the outset, starting with the error in the Galileo case, "and the idea was to correct this wrong start "and to find a new relationship between the Church and the best forces in the world, "to open up the future of humanity, to open up to real progress.

"The Pope recalled: "We were full of hope, enthusiasm and also of good will." "I remember - he said - the Roman Synod was considered as a negative model" - where - it is said - they read prepared texts, and the members of the Synod simply approved them, and that was how the Synod was held. The bishops agreed not to do so because they themselves were the subject of the Council. So - he continued - even Cardinal Frings, who was famous for his absolute, almost meticulous, fidelity to the Holy Father said that the Pope has summoned the bishops in an ecumenical council as a subject to renew the Church.

Benedict XVI recalled that "the first time this attitude became clear, was immediately on the first day." On the first day, the Commissions were to be elected and the lists and nominations were impartially prepared. And these lists were to be voted on. But soon the Fathers said, "No, are not simply going to vote on already made lists. We are the subject. "They had to move the elections - he added - because the Fathers themselves wanted to get to know each other a little ', they wanted to make their own lists. So it was done. "It was not a revolutionary act - he said - but an act of conscience, of responsibility on the part of the Council Fathers."

So - the Pope said - a strong activity of mutual understanding began. And this - he said - was customary for the entire period of the Council: "small transversal meetings." In this way he became familiar with the great figures like Father de Lubac, Danielou, Congar, and so on. And this he said "was an experience of the universality of the Church and of the reality of the Church, that does not merely receive imperatives from above, but grows and advances together, under the leadership - of course of the Successor of Peter" .

He then reiterated that everyone "arrived with great expectations" because "there had never been a Council of this size," but not everyone knew how to make it work. The French, German, Belgian, Dutch episcopates, the so-called " Rhineland Alliance", had the most clearly defined intentions." And in the first part of the Council - he said - it was they who suggested the road ahead, then it’s activities rapidly expanded and soon all participated in the "creativity of the Council.

"The French and the Germans - he observed - had many interests in common, even with quite different nuances. Their initial intention - seemingly simple - "was the reform of the liturgy, which had begun with Pius XII," which had already reformed Holy Week; their second intention was ecclesiology; their third the Word of God, Revelation, and then also ecumenism. The French, much more than the Germans - he noted - still had the problem of dealing with the situation of the relationship between the Church and the world.Referring to the reform of the liturgy, the Pope recalled that "after the First World War, a liturgical movement had grown in Western Central Europe," as "the rediscovery of the richness and depth of the liturgy," which hitherto was almost locked within the priest’s Roman Missal, while the people prayed with their prayer books "that were made according to the heart of the people", so that "the task was to translate the high content, the language of the classical liturgy, into more moving words, that were closer to the heart of the people. But they were almost two parallel liturgies: the priest with the altar servers, who celebrated the Mass according to the Missal and the lay people who prayed the Mass with their prayer books". " Now - he continued - "The beauty, the depth, the Missal’s wealth of human and spiritual history " was rediscovered as well as the need more than one representative of the people, a small altar boy, to respond "Et cum spiritu your" etc. , to allow for "a real dialogue between priest and people," so that the liturgy of the altar and the liturgy of the people really were "one single liturgy, one active participation": "and so it was that the liturgy was rediscovered, renewed."

The Pope said he saw the fact that the Council started with the liturgy as a very positive sign, because in this way "the primacy of God" was self evident". Some he noted - criticized the Council because it spoke about many things, but not about God: instead, it spoke of God and its first act was to speak of God and open to the entire holy people the possibility of worshiping God, in the common celebration of the liturgy of the Body and Blood of Christ. In this sense - he observed - beyond the practical factors that advised against immediately starting with controversial issues, it was actually "an act of Providence" that the Council began with the liturgy, God, Adoration.

The Holy Father then recalled the essential ideas of the Council: especially the paschal mystery as a centre of Christian existence, and therefore of Christian life, as expressed in Easter and Sunday, which is always the day of the Resurrection, "over and over again we begin our time with the Resurrection, with an encounter with the Risen One. " In this sense - he observed - it is unfortunate that today, Sunday has been transformed into the end of theweek, while it is the first day, it is the beginning: "inwardly we must bear in mind this is the beginning, the beginning of Creation, the beginning of the re-creation of the Church, our encounter with the Creator and with the Risen Christ. " The Pope stressed the importance of this dual content of Sunday: it is the first day, that is the feast of the Creation, as we believe in God the Creator, and encounter with the Risen One who renews Creation: "its real purpose is to create a world which is a response to God's love. "

The Council also pondered the principals of the intelligibility of the Liturgy - instead of being locked up in an unknown language, which was no longer spoken - and active participation. "Unfortunately he said - these principles were also poorly understood." In fact, intelligibility does not mean "banalizing" because the great texts of the liturgy - even in the spoken languages ??- are not easily intelligible, "they require an ongoing formation of the Christian, so that he may grow and enter deeper into the depths of the mystery, and thus comprehend". And also concerning the Word of God - he asked - who can honestly say they understand the texts of Scripture, simply because they are in their own language? "Only a permanent formation of the heart and mind can actually create intelligibility and participation which is more than one external activity, which is an entering of the person, of his or her being into communion with the Church and thus in fellowship with Christ."The Pope then addressed the second issue: the Church. He recalled that the First Vatican Council was interrupted by the Franco-Prussian War and so had emphasized only the doctrine on primacy, which was described as "thanks to God at that historical moment", and "it was very much needed for the Church in the time that followed". But - he said - "it was just one element in a broader ecclesiology", already in preparation. So a a fragment remained from the Council. So from the beginning - he said the intention was to realise a more complete ecclesiology at a later. Here, too, - he said - the conditions seemed very good, because after the First World War, the sense of Church was reborn in a new way. A sense of the Church began to reawaken in people’s souls and the Protestant bishop spoke of the "century of the Church." What was especially rediscovered from Vatican I, was the concept of the mystical body of Christ, the aim was to speak about and understand the Church not as an organization, something structural, legal, institutional, which it also is, but as an organism, a vital reality that enters my soul, so that I myself, with my own soul as a believer, am a constructive element of the Church as such. In this sense, Pius XII wrote the encyclical Mistici Corporis Christi, as a step towards a completion of the ecclesiology of Vatican I

.I would say the theological discussion of the 30s-40s, even 20s, was completely under the sign of the word " Mitici Corporis." It was a discovery that created so much joy in this time and in this context the formula arose "We are the Church, the Church is not a structure, something ... we Christians, together, we are all the living body of the Church" . And of course this is true in the sense that we, the true ‘we’ of believers, along with the ‘I’ of Christ, the Church. Eachone of us, not we, a group that claims to be the Church. No: this "we are Church" requires my inclusion in the great "we" of believers of all times and places.

So, the first idea: complete the ecclesiology in theological way, but progressing in a structural manner, that is alongside the succession of Peter, his unique function, to even better define the function of the bishops of the Episcopal body. To do this, the word "collegiality" was found, which provoked great, intense and even I would say exaggerated discussions. But it was the word, it might have been another one, but this was needed to express that the bishops, together, are the continuation of the twelve, the body of the Apostles. We said: only one bishop, that of Rome, is the successor of one particular apostle Peter. All others become successors of the apostles entering the body that continues the body of the apostles. And just so the body of bishops, the college, is the continuation of the body of the twelve, so it is necessary, it has its function, its rights and duties."

It appeared to many - the Pope said - as a struggle for power, and maybe someone did think about power, but basically it was not about power, but the complementarity of the factors and the completeness of the body of the Church with the bishops, the successors the apostles as bearers, and each of them is a pillar of the Church together with this great body".

These - he continued - were the two fundamental elements in the search for a comprehensive theological vision of ecclesiology, meanwhile, after the '40s, in the '50s, a little 'criticism of the concept of the Body of Christ had already been born: mystic - someone said - is too exclusive and risk overshadowing the concept of the people of God. And the Council - he observed - rightly, accepted this fact, which in the Fathers is considered an expression of the continuity between the Old and New Testaments. We pagans, we are not in and of ourselves the people of God, but we become the children of Abraham and therefore the people of God, by entering into communion with Christ who is the only seed of Abraham. And entering into communion with Him, being one with Him, we too are people of God. That is, the concept of "people of God" implies continuity of the Testaments, continuity of God's history in the world, with men, but also implies a Christological element. Only through Christology do we become the people of God, and the two concepts are combined. And the Council - said the Pope - decided to create a Trinitarian construction of ecclesiology: the people of God-the-Father-Body of Christ- Temple of the Holy Spirit.

But only after the Council - he continued was an element that had been somewhat hidden, brought to light, even as early as the Council itself, that is, the link between the people of God, the Body of Christ, and their communion with Christ, in the Eucharistic union. "Here we become the body of Christ, that is, the relationship between the people of God and the Body of Christ creates a new reality, that is, the communion." And the Council - he continued - led to the concept of communion as a central concept. I would say philologically that it had not yet fully matured in the Council, but it is the result of the Council that the concept of communion becomes more and more an expression of the sense of the Church, communion in different dimensions, communion with the Triune God, who Himself is communion between the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, sacramental communion, concrete communion in the Episcopate and in the life of the Church.

The problem of Revelation provoked even greater discussion: at issue was the relationship between Scripture and tradition, and above all this interested exegetes of a greater freedom, who felt somewhat shall we say - in a situation of negativity before Protestants, who were making great discoveries, while Catholics felt a little '"handicapped" by the need to submit themselves to Magisterium. There was therefore a very concrete issue at stake: how free are exegetes?How does one read Scriptures well? What is meant by tradition? It was a pluri-dimensional battle that I can not outline now, but certainly what is important thing is that Scripture is the Word of God and the Church is subject to the Scriptures, obeys the Word of God and is not above Scripture. Yet, Scripture is Scripture only because there is the living Church, its living subject, without the living subject of the Church Scripture is only a book, open to different interpretations but which does not give any final clarity.

Here, the battle - as I said - was difficult and the intervention of Pope Paul VI was decisive. This intervention shows all the delicacy of the Father, his responsibility for the outcome of the Council, but also his great respect for the Council. The idea had emerged that Scripture is complete, everything can be found therein, so there was no need for tradition, and that Magisterium has nothing to say to us. Then the Pope sent the Council, I believe, 14 formulas of a sentence to be included in the text on Revelation and gave us, gave the Fathers the freedom to choose one of 14 (formulas), but said: "One has to be chosen to complete the text". I remember, more or less, [Latin] that the formula spoke of the Churches’certainty of the faith isnot based solely on a book, but needs the illuminated subject of the Church, guided by the Holy Spirit. Only in this way can Scripture speak and bring to bear all of its authority. We chose this phrase in the Doctrinal Commission, one of the 14 formulas, it is crucial, I think, to show the indispensability, the necessity of the Church, and to understand what tradition means, the living body in which the Word lives from the beginning and from which it receives its light, in which it was born. Because the simple fact of the Canon is an ecclesial fact: these writings are Scripture is the result of the illumination of the Church that found this canon of Scripture within herself, she found, she did not make, but found. Only and ever in this communion of the living Church can one really understand, read the Scriptures as the Word of God, as the Word that guides us in life and in death.

As I said, this was a difficult discussion, but thanks to the Pope and thanks - let's say - to the light of the Holy Spirit who was present at the Council, a document that is one of the most beautiful and also innovative whole Council was created, which demands further study, because even today the exegesis tends to read Scripture outside of the Church, outside of faith, only in theso-called spirit of the historical-critical method, an important method but never able to give solutions as a final certainty only if we believe that these are not human words: they are the words of God, and only if the living subject to which God has spoken, to which God speaks is alive, can we correctly interpret Sacred Scripture. And there is still much to be done, as I said in the preface of my book on Jesus, to arrive at a reading of Scripture that is really in the spirit of the Council. Here the application of the Council is not yet complete, it has yet to be accomplished.

Finally, ecumenism. I do not want to enter into these problems, but it was obvious - especially after the passions of Christians in the time of national socialism - that Christianscould find unity, at least seek unity, but also that only God can give unity. We are still on this journey.

Now, with these issues, the Rhine alliance - so to speak - had done its work: the second part of the Council is much broader. Now the themes of "the world today", "the modern era" and the Church emerged with greater urgency, and with them, the themes of responsibility for building of this world, society’s responsibility for the future of this world and eschatological hope, the ethical responsibilityof Christians, where they find their guides and then religious freedom, progress and all that, and relations with other religions.

Now all the players in the Council really entered into discussions, not only the Americas-United States with a strong interest in religious freedom. In the third period they told the Pope: "We can not go home without bringing with us a declaration on religious freedom passed by the Council." The Pope, however, had firmness and decision, the patience to delay the text until thefourth period to reach a maturation and a fairly complete consensus among the Fathers of the Council. I say, not only the Americans had now entered with great force into the Council arena but also Latin America, knowing full well the misery of their people, a Catholic continent and their responsibility for the situation of the faith of these people. And Africa, Asia, also saw the need for interreligious dialogue: increased problems that we Germans - I must say - at the beginning had not seen. I cannot go into greater depth on this now. The great document "Gaudium et Spes" describes very well the problem analyzed between Christian eschatology and worldly progress, between our responsibility for the society of tomorrow and the responsibility of the Christian before eternity, and so it also renewed Christian ethics, the foundations. But unexpectedly, a document that responded in a more synthetic and concrete manner to the great challenges of the time, took shape outside of this great document, namely "Nostra Aetate". From the beginning there were our Jewish friends, who said to us Germans especially, but not only to us, that after the sad events of this century, this decade of Nazism, the Catholic Church has to say a word on the Old Testament , the Jewish people. They also said "it was clear that the Church is not responsible for the Shoah. those who have committed these crimes were Christians, for the most part, we must deepen and renew the Christian conscience, even if we know that the true believers always resisted these things". And so, it was clear that we had to reflect on our relationship with the world of the ancient people of God. We also understood that the Arab countries - the bishops of the Arab countries - were not happy with this. They feared a glorification of the State of Israel, which they did not want to, of course. They said, "Well, a truly theological indication on the Jewish people is good, it is necessary, but if you are to speak about this, you must also speak of Islam. Only in this way can we be balanced. Islam is also a great challenge and the Church should clarify its relationship with Islam". This is something that we didn’t really understand at the time, a little, but not much. Today we know how necessary it was.

And when we started to work also on Islam, they said: "But there are also other religions of the world: all of Asia! Think about Buddhism, Hinduism ... ". And so, instead of an initial declaration originally meant only for the ancient people of God, a text on interreligious dialogue was created anticipating by thirty years what would later reveal itself in all of its intensity and importance. I can not enter into it now, but if you read the text, you see that it is very dense and prepared by people who really knew the truth and itbriefly indicates, in a few words, what is essential. Thus also the foundations of a dialogue in diversity, in faith to the uniqueness of Christ, who is One. It is not possible for a believer to think that religions are all variations on a theme of "no". There is a reality of the living God who has spoken, and is a God, a God incarnate, therefore the Word of God is really the Word of God. But there is religious experience, with a certain human light of creation and therefore it is necessary and possible to enter into dialogue and thus open up to each other and open all peoples up to the peace of God, of all his children, and his entire family.Thus, these two documents, religious freedom and "Nostra Aetate" associated with "Gaudium et Spes" are a very important trilogy, the importance of which has only been revealed over the decades, and we are still working to understand this uniqueness of the revelation of God, uniqueness of God incarnate in Christ and the multiplicity of religions with which we seek peace and also an open heart to the light of the Holy Spirit who enlightens and guides to Christ.

I would now like to add yet a third point: there was the Council of the Fathers - the true Council - but there was also the Council of the media. It was almost aCouncil in and of itself, and the world perceived the Council through them, through the media. So the immediately efficiently Council that got thorough to the people, was that of the media, not that of the Fathers. And while the Council of the Fathers evolved within the faith, it was a Council of the faith that sought the intellectus, that sought to understand and try to understand the signs of God at that moment, that tried to meet the challenge of God in this time to find the words for today and tomorrow. So while the whole council - as I said - moved within the faith, as fides quaerens intellectum, the Council of journalists did not, naturally, take place within the world of faith but within the categories of the media of today, that is outside of the faith, with different hermeneutics. It was a hermeneutic of politics. The media saw the Council as a political struggle, a struggle for power between different currents within the Church. It was obvious that the media would take the side of whatever faction best suited their world. There were those who sought a decentralization of the Church, power for the bishops and then, through the Word for the "people of God", the power of the people, the laity. There was this triple issue: the power of the Pope, then transferred to the power of the bishops and then the power of all ... popular sovereignty. Naturally they saw this as the part to be approved, to promulgate, to help. This was the case for the liturgy: there was no interest in the liturgy as an act of faith,but as a something to be made understandable, similar to a community activity, something profane. And we know that there was a trend, which was also historically based, that said: "Sacredness is a pagan thing, possibly even from the Old Testament. In the New Testament the only important thing is that Christ died outside: that is, outside the gates, that is, in the secular world". Sacredness ended up as profanity even in worship: worship is not worship but an act that brings people together, communal participation and thus participation as activity. And these translations, trivializing the idea of he Council, were virulent in the practice of implementing the liturgical reform, born in a vision of the Council outside of its own key vision of faith. And it was so, also in the matter of Scripture: Scripture is a book, historical, to treat historically and nothing else, and so on.

And we know that this Council of the media was accessible to all. So, dominant, more efficient, this Council created many calamities, so many problems, so much misery, in reality: seminaries closed, convents closed liturgy trivialized ... and the true Council has struggled to materialize, to be realized: the virtual Council was stronger than the real Council. But the real strength of the Council was present and slowly it hasemerged and is becoming the real power which is also true reform, true renewal of the Church. It seems to me that 50 years after the Council, we see how this Virtual Council is breaking down, getting lost and the true Council is emerging with all its spiritual strength. And it is our task, in this Year of Faith, starting from this Year of Faith, to work so that the true Council with the power of the Holy Spirit is realized and Church is really renewed. We hope that the Lord will help us. I, retired in prayer, will always be with you, and together we will move ahead with the Lord in certainty. The Lord is victorious. Thank you."[end]

Benedictus3.jpg

댓글목록

profile_image

어머니향기님의 댓글

어머니향기 작성일

아멘!!!아멘!!!아멘!!!

profile_image

light님의 댓글

light 작성일

아 멘...!!!  아 멘...!!!  아 멘...!!!

Mary Touch님...!!!  감사합니다.  교황님의 말씀을 들으니 ,  항상 함께하시면서 꼭 하느님이 승리하심을 믿음으로 우리들에게 용기와

힘을 주고 계심을 믿습니다.  현대주의자들은 300년전부터 현대주의을  지금까지 말하면서 교묘하게 다들 유혹에 넘어가게 하여 참진리이신

하느님께서 나주성지에서 전대미문의 징표까지 주시는데도 한국교회에서나 현대주의자들이 얼마나 박해하고 있는지...  교황님말씀처럼

하느님께서 승리하심은 분명함을 믿고 더욱 깨어 기도하는 사순절과 성모님의 성심이 승리함을 믿습니다.  아 멘... 

감사합니다...!!!  사랑합니다...!!!

profile_image

여명님의 댓글

여명 작성일

"우리는 다같이 확신 안에서 주님과 함께 앞으로 나아갈 것입니다. 
 주님께서는 승리하십니다."

아 - 멘. 아 - 멘. 아 - 멘. 아 - 멘. 아 - 멘..
 주님께서 승리하십니다. 반드시 승리하십니다.
 꼭 승리하실 겁니다. 승리가 다가오고 있습니다.
 우리 원수인 사탄이 최후의 발악을 하고 있슴이 느껴집니다.
 더욱 더 깨어서 교황님과 일치속에서 성 교회를 위해서
 기도를 해야하겠습니다. 감사합니다.

profile_image

다같이님의 댓글

다같이 작성일

저는 교황님에 말씀을 읽고 절망에서 희망을 얻었습니다 제가 격고 있는 현실에
저희 교회안에서 진실한 하느님 신앙에 대한 회의적으로 봐 왔기 때문에 저의
마음안에는 혼란만 가득하고 어는것이 진정 하느님을 사랑하는 신앙인가 저 자신이
고민하고 질문 하여왔던것들이 일순간에 깨달음으로 다가 왔기 때문입니다 차기
교황님도 현 교황님처럼 굳건한 교권으로 온갓 쓰레기 교설들을 잠재울수 있는
교황님이 하느님과 나주성모님 도우심을 통하여  선출 되시길을 기도 하렵니다 아멘

profile_image

빛나들이님의 댓글

빛나들이 작성일

아멘

profile_image

귀염둥이님의 댓글

귀염둥이 작성일

주님께서는 승리하십니다
아멘

profile_image

♥아기천사님의 댓글

♥아기천사 작성일

아멘!!!~

profile_image

카타리나님의 댓글

카타리나 작성일

주님께서는 승리하십니다.  ...아멘!!!

profile_image

주님뜻대로님의 댓글

주님뜻대로 작성일

주님께서는 승리하십니다. 아멘!

모든 것 오로지 주님의 뜻대로 이루어 지기를,
교황님의 영육간의 건강과 함께
마지막까지 교황님을 통해
주님과 성모님께서 이루고자 하시는 모든 일이 이루어 질 수 있기를 기도합니다.아멘.

profile_image

새로운여명님의 댓글

새로운여명 작성일

교회가 참으로 쇄신 되도록 일하는
것이 우리들에게 맡겨진 사명입니다.

우리는 주님께서 우리를 도와주실
것이라고 희망합니다.

나는 기도의 생활로 은퇴하여
여러 분과 항상 함 께 할 것입니다.

우리는 다같이 확신 안에서 주님과
 함께 앞으로 나아갈 것입니다.
주님께서는 승 리하십니다.
감사합니다...아멘...

profile_image

해필리에버님의 댓글

해필리에버 작성일

우리는 다같이 확신 안에서 주님과 함께 앞으로 나아갈 것입니다. 
주님께서는 승리하십니다.

아멘!

칠흑과 같은 어둠과 잿더미로 변해버릴 대타락의 시대
오류가 범람하고 정통 카톨릭을 파괴하려는 교회내의 음모들...

하지만 한 줄기 희망의 빛은
나주 성모님뿐이심을 다시 한번 느낄 수 있었습니다.
성모 성심이 승리하심을 우리 눈으로 반드시 보게 될 것임을 굳이 믿습니다. 아멘.

profile_image

엄마와함께님의 댓글

엄마와함께 작성일

주님께서는 승리하십니다. 아멘!

MarysTouch님, 사랑해요
은총의 사순시기 보내소서^^

profile_image

엄마꺼님의 댓글

엄마꺼 작성일

이 신앙의 해에 그리고 이 신앙의 해로부터
성령의 힘으로 참된 공의회가 더 잘 알려지고 현실화되며
교회가 참으로 쇄신되도록 일하는 것이 우리들에게 맡겨진 사명입니다. 
우리는 주님께서 우리를 도와주실 것이라고 희망합니다. ..아멘!!

나주성모님께서 하루빨리 인준받으시어
교회의 쇄신이 이루어지기를 기도드립니다. 아멘.

profile_image

천상정원님의 댓글

천상정원 작성일

주님께서는 승리 하십니다ㆍ아멘

진리가 승리 하듯이
나주성모님의 모든 것은
진실이기에  반드시 승리 하실 거입니다

니주 성모님을 사랑 하시는 분이
현직에서 물러나시니 넘 슬픕니다ㆍ
그렇지만 진실은 반드시 드러날 것입니다 아멘

profile_image

생활의기도화님의 댓글

생활의기도화 작성일

우리는 주님께서 우리를 도와주실 것이라고 희망합니다. ..아멘!!

MarysTouch님, 감사드립니다.
늘 영육간에 건강을 빌며 기쁨과 사랑과 평화가 가득하시길
빕니다.아멘

profile_image

yurk님의 댓글

yurk 작성일

주님과 성모님께서 항상 저희와 함께 계신다는 것을 믿나이다. 아멘.

profile_image

애인여기님의 댓글

애인여기 작성일

아멘!!!
소식 감사합니다~~

profile_image

베드루님의 댓글

베드루 작성일

아멘!!!

profile_image

예수님사랑님의 댓글

예수님사랑 작성일

감사합니다.
너무나 좋은 말씀입니다.

주님이 승리하십니다.

나주성모님 인준이 하루 빨리 이루어지길 바랍니다. 아멘.

profile_image

주님함께님의 댓글

주님함께 작성일

사랑하는 메리타취님 !
참으로 귀한 글을 올려 주셔서 감사드립니다.
역시 훌륭하신 베네딕토 교황님이 십니다.
모든 사물을 진리를 꿰뚫어 보시고
무엇이 문제인가를 잘 아시지만
지금 우리의 힘으로는 역부족함을 느끼며
"하느님께서 도와주실 것을 믿는다"
라고 하심에 아멘으로 응답할 수밖에 없습니다.

profile_image

루치아님의 댓글

루치아 작성일

착하시고 선하신 우리주 예수그리스도님 부족한 저희와 세상 모든 죄인들 회개위하여 빌어주시고 불쌍히 여기시어 용서하시고 자비를 베푸시어 수고하신 교황 베네딕또 16세님의 영육간의  건강위하여 빌어주시고 사랑하는 메리타취님 귀중한 말씀의 글 감히 감사올립니다.아멘.하느님 아버지게서 원하신다면 아니시라면 인준하시는데 일임 하시는 분으로 다시 나오실것을 믿고 기도하오니 도와 주실 것을 오병이어 모든 감사 승리하는 셈치고 기적의 치유위하여 굳게 믿고 확신하옵고 가나의 혼인 잔치의 모든 감사 승리하는 셈치고 포도주가 영원히 떨어지지 않을 것이라고 믿고 확신합니다.아멘.아멘.아멘.아멘.아멘.

profile_image

공작새부인님의 댓글

공작새부인 작성일

* 이 신앙의해에 그리고 이 신앙의해로부터 성령의힘으로

참된 공의회가 더 알려지고 현실화되며 교회가 참으로

쇄신되도록 일하는것이 우리들에게 맡겨진 사명입니다.

우리는 주님께서 우리를 도와주실것이라 희망합니다.

^^^아멘,아멘,아멘,^^^
        "주님께서," 나주를 지켜주시라 믿습니다.
          "율리아님의,"기도지향이 꼭 이루워지고,
          새로 선출되시는 교황님께서도, 나주를
          지켜주시리라 믿습니다.

"mary,s touch님," 글 올려주셔서 감사합니다.
                              우리는 많은 기도을 해야될것같습니다.

profile_image

야고보님의 댓글

야고보 작성일

아멘~~~~아멘~~~~아멘!
"다음과 같은 3중의 논점이 있었습니다.  즉, (1) 교황의 권한에 대하여, (2) 그 권한을 주교들에게로 이전해야 하며, (3) 그 다음에는 모든 이들에게로 이전해야 한다고 하는, 말하자면 대중 주권설의 주장이었습니다. ~  이러한 일은 성서에 관해서도 일어났습니다.  즉 성서는 역사에 관한 책에 불과하므로, 역사적인 관점에서만 다루어져야 하며 다른 어떤 관점으로도 다루어져서는 안 된다는 주장입니다. "~

베네딕토 16세 교황님께서 그동안 얼마나 마음과 몸 고생이 심하셨는지 이해가 되는군요~ 이러한 논쟁으로 가톨릭의 전통성을 부정하는 해방신학자들이 교황청에만 있겠습니까? /아멘.

사랑하는 MarysTouch님! 귀한글 올려주심에 감사드립니다~

profile_image

죤폴님의 댓글

죤폴 작성일

나는 기도의 생활로 은퇴하여 여러 분과 항상 함께 할 것입니다.  우리는 다같이 확신 안에서 주님과 함께 앞으로 나아갈 것입니다.  주님께서는 승리하십니다.  감사합니다.아멘.
좋은 글 올려주셔서 감사합니다.

profile_image

작은빛님의 댓글

작은빛 작성일

"공의회 후 지난 50년 동안 이 허상의 유사 공의회가 어떻게 무너져 오고 있으며
 또 (많은 이들의) 관심을 잃어가고 있으며, 반면 참된 공의회는 그 지니고 있는
모든 영적 힘을 다하여 다시 일어나고 있음을 우리가 목격하고 있는 것으로 보입니다."

베네딕토 16세 교황님께서  교회의 정통성을 허물려는 진보적이며 현대주의적인 신학자들과의 싸움에서
그동안  얼마나 많은 영적, 육적 고통을 받으셨겠는가 감히 헤아려 봄니다.

"우리는 주님께서 우리를 도와주실 것이라고 희망합니다. 
주님께서는 승리하십니다."  아멘!

profile_image

필립보님의 댓글

필립보 작성일

"우리는 다같이 확신 안에서 주님과 함께 앞으로 나아갈 것입니다.  주님께서는 승리하십니다." 아멘! ♡♡♡

profile_image

Paulus바오로님의 댓글

Paulus바오로 작성일

이 신앙의 해애 그리고 이 신앙의 해로부터 성령의 힘으로
참된 공의회가 더 잘 알려지고 현실화되며 쇄신도도록 일하는 것이
우리들에게 맡겨진 사명입니다. 우리는 주님께서 우리를 도와주실 것이라고 희망합니다.

나는 기도의 생활로 은퇴하여 여러 분과 항상 함께 할 것입니다.
우리는 다같이 확신 안에서 주님과 함께 앞으로 나아갈 것입니다.
주님께서는 승리하십니다. 감사합니다.  아멘. 아멘 아멘.

주님!
베네딕토 16세 교황님의 영육간의 건강과 안전을 위하여 봉헌드립니다. 아멘.
율리아님의 영육간의 건강과 안전을 위하여 봉헌드립니다. 아멘.

profile_image

님의것님의 댓글

님의것 작성일

아멘~!

주님의 뜻이 이루어 지소서 아멘~!

profile_image

주연님의 댓글

주연 작성일

아멘!!!

profile_image

지름길님의 댓글

지름길 작성일

아멘!!
주님께서는 승리하십니다.
좋은 글 감사합니다.

profile_image

달님님의 댓글

달님 작성일

사랑하올
MarysTouch님

베네딕토 16세 교황님의 말씀 정독하여 읽게 해주셔셔 감사드립니다

이세상을 내려 다 보시며 아파하실  하느님 아버지의 아프신 마음이
느껴져 고개가 절로 숙여집니다

불림받은 우리들만이라도 위로 해드리지 못하고 있는 실정이라

율리아님 홀로 만이.....

주님께서  사랑으로 목숨 바쳐 세우신 성교회가 이렇게 어려운데.....

나주 에 오신 주님과 성모님의 사랑의 목소리가 
성교회를 통하여  온세상에 힘차게 전파되어야만이
주님의 원의가 세상에 이루어 지실텐데.....

감사합니다 .

profile_image

마리안나님의 댓글

마리안나 작성일

아멘!!!

안타깝습니다

참된 공의회가 성령의 힘으로 다시 일어나 교회가

쇄신되기를 기도합니다 아멘!!!

profile_image

아녜스님의 댓글

아녜스 작성일

교황님께서, 전통가톨릭교회를 수호하려는 의지가 얼마나 크신지 엿보게 합니다.

영적투쟁으로 교황님과 율리아님이 받아내시는 그 고통을 묵상하면 말로 표현할 길이 없습니다.

오늘따라 두 분을 생각하니 마음이 더더욱 아립니다.

profile_image

수호천사님의 댓글

수호천사 작성일

.  이 신앙의 해에 그리고 이 신앙의 해로부터 성령의 힘으로 참된 공의회가 더 잘 알려지고 현실화되며 교회가 참으로 쇄신되도록 일하는 것이 우리들에게 맡겨진 사명입니다.  우리는 주님께서 우리를 도와주실 것이라고 희망합니다.

참된 공의회의는 참된 교회의 쇄신을 원하고 반드시
그렇게 되도록 나주가 하루빨리 인준이 되어 주님과 성모님의 사랑의 메시지가
전 세계를 쇄신 시켜야할것입니다

교화님의 글 올려주셔서 감사합니다
아멘

profile_image

아기님의 댓글

아기 작성일

아멘!베네딕토 16세 교황님,은퇴하시더라도 더욱 더 건강해지셔서 가톨릭 교회를 지켜주시길 바랍니다 아멘

profile_image

잡곡밥님의 댓글

잡곡밥 작성일

아멘 아멘 아멘~~~

profile_image

성심사랑님의 댓글

성심사랑 작성일

나의 판단으로는,
공의회 후 지난 50년 동안 이 허상의 유사 공의회가 어떻게 무너져 오고 있으며
또 (많은 이들의) 관심을 잃어가고 있으며,

반면 참된 공의회는 그 지니고 있는 모든 영적 힘을 다하여 다시 일어나고 있음을 우리가 목격하고 있는 것으로 보입니다.
이 신앙의 해에 그리고 이 신앙의 해로부터 성령의 힘으로 참된 공의회가 더 잘 알려지고 현실화되며
교회가 참으로 쇄신되도록 일하는 것이 우리들에게 맡겨진 사명입니다. 

우리는 주님께서 우리를 도와주실 것이라고 희망합니다.  아멘.

베네딕토 16세 교황님께서 겪으신,
재임 중 현대주의 교회학자들과의 힘겨웠던 시간에 대한 소회를 보는듯 합니다.

제가 아는 두 분 선배님들(세칭 지식인들)도 서강대학이나 프란치스코회관 등에서
성경 공부를 했다면서, 현대주의에 깊이 빠져,
'성경을 현대적인 사고방식으로 해석해야 한다'고 주장하고 있어 ,
참으로 안타까움을 자아내고 있습니다.

다음 교황님께서는 현 교황님보다 더욱 더 전통신앙을 지켜 주시고,
나주도 인준될 수 있도록 배려해 주시길
나자렛 주 예수 그리스도의 이름으로 기도드립니다. 아멘!!!!!!!

profile_image

자비의샘님의 댓글

자비의샘 작성일

아멘.

profile_image

들꽃님의 댓글

들꽃 작성일

아멘!!!

profile_image

길동이님의 댓글

길동이 작성일

아멘.
감사드립니다.

profile_image

유민혁님의 댓글

유민혁 작성일

아멘 사랑합니다

profile_image

은총의샘님의 댓글

은총의샘 작성일

+ 위로의 어머니 복되신 동정녀 마리아 나주의 성모님 찬미 받으소서. 아멘

"<참된 공의회>는 그 지니고 있는 모든 영적 힘을 다하여 다시 일어나고 있음을 우리가 목격하고 있는 것으로 보입니다.

이 신앙의 해에 그리고 이 신앙의 해로부터 성령의 힘으로 <참된 공의회>가 더 잘 알려지고 현실화되며 교회가 참으로 쇄신되도록 일하는 것이 우리들에게 맡겨진 사명입니다. 

우리는 주님께서 우리를 도와주실 것이라고 희망합니다. 

나는 기도의 생활로 은퇴하여 여러 분과 항상 함께 할 것입니다. 
우리는 다같이 확신 안에서 주님과 함께 앞으로 나아갈 것입니다.  주님께서는 승리하십니다. 
감사합니다."

아멘.

profile_image

자아포기님의 댓글

자아포기 작성일

주님의 길을 따르는 모든 사제들이 주님 뜻을 따르기 기도합니다!!아멘아멘아멘

profile_image

장미향님의 댓글

장미향 작성일

주님은 승리하십니다 아멘..!!

profile_image

어머니망토님의 댓글

어머니망토 작성일

아멘!!!

profile_image

부족한죄인님의 댓글

부족한죄인 작성일

아멘!!!

profile_image

천국에가리님의 댓글

천국에가리 작성일

+++
현 시기에 주시는 하느님의
징표들을 이해하려고 노력하며,
현 시대와 미래의 시대에 적합한 단어들을
발견해야 한다는
하느님께로부터의 촉구와 도전에 응답하려고
노력하는 신앙의 공의회였습니다.
아멘...

교황님 영육간의건강을
기도드립니다...

MarysTouch님!
감사합니다.

profile_image

성모님망토안에님의 댓글

성모님망토안에 작성일

아멘!

profile_image

작아지려는영혼님의 댓글

작아지려는영혼 작성일

♥ 아멘

회원로그인

회원가입

마리아의구원방주

주소 : 전남 나주시 나주천 2길 12 (우.58258)
전화 : 061-334-5003 팩스 : 061-332-3372

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © http://www.najumary.or.kr All rights reserved.